Read their post and decide for yourself...
Here are some quick snapshots of Palin's record on issues related to energy and the environment:
- Opposed a statewide ballot initiative to prohibit or restrict new mining operations that could affect salmon in the state's streams and rivers
- Has pushed to build a natural-gas pipeline from Alaska's North Slope
- Got the state legislature to pass a bill to provide each Alaskan $1,200 to help with energy costs
- Sued the Interior Department over its decision to list the polar bear as a threatened species
- Has proposed eliminating Alaska's gas tax
- Has pushed to open Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to drilling
- Has created a committee to forge Alaska's climate-change strategy, and has made Alaska an observer (but not a member) of the Western Climate Initiative
- Opposes a windfall profits tax on oil companies
- Was the ethics commissioner of the Alaska Gas and Oil Conservation Commission from 2003 to 2004
- Lifelong angler and hunter
- Husband is an oil production operator for BP on Alaska's North Slope
- Started Alaska's Petroleum Systems Integrity Office, an oversight and maintenance agency for the state's oil and gas equipment, facilities, and infrastructure
- Chairs the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission, a multistate panel "that promotes the conservation and efficient recovery of domestic oil and natural gas resources while protecting health, safety and the environment"
- Believes intelligent design should be taught along with evolution in science classes
But some of the things that they find troubling are quite telling... "Life long angler and hunter"... My God, what other EVIL lurks in her heart? She wants to eliminate the gas tax? Oh, her husband in an Oil Enabler! The soul-less cad...
Hat tip to Curt at Flopping Aces